4.26.2011

Another Reason to Celebrate

Other than all the stable days with our boys in the hospital, we had another reason to celebrate this last week. Stephen was able to complete and finish up with his MBA degree at BYU!!! The past two years have flown by so fast. I really can't believe we're at this point in our lives. Stephen is really excited to be working again and getting a paycheck, but I will have to say I'll miss being down here and apart of BYU.

It honestly has been such a huge blessing at how ALL of his professors and group members worked with him to help make accommodations the last 3 weeks, so he could graduate. They were amazing and most just said they would grade him for all the work he's put into up to when the boys were born. Other's gave him just one or two things to finish up...and even then his groups carried him completely. He really didn't have any finals to worry about with everything else on his plate and this was a huge relief (for both of us)  He's been able to focus on our family, help me recover and be at the hospital. I don't know else we could have made it.

We were keeping our fingers crossed that the boys would be calm and stable enough for us to attend graduation and they were. His family flew in town for the week. It was so great to see them and it was nice that they could see the boys while they were here. We're excited, anxious and a little nervous to move on to our new phase of life. Here's a few pictures we snapped of the exciting day!



1 comment:

Camille said...

What a blessing to have the professors and his classmates be so understanding & accommodating. I don't know how you guys are doing it all! Good luck with everything coming up!