5.02.2014

Bluebonnet Pictures

Before I moved to Texas if you'd have asked me what a bluebonnet was, I probably would have told you it was a hat. But now that I've been here those bluebonnets are some of the most beautiful flowers. Here in Texas they bloom every spring and you can find fields of blue almost everywhere. They only last a few weeks and then they are gone. But while they are around they are simply breathtaking. It has become my most favorite time of the year.


At this time of year you will also find many mothers dressing up their kiddos and tromping around in these beautiful blue flowers posing their kids and snapping pictures with a camera.

Well, with us moving to Georgia in a few weeks, I decided I needed to be "that mom" and get some pictures of Andrew in the bluebonnets. So Stephen was a good sport and helped me one evening. I wish I had a better camera, but I still was able to catch a few good shots of Andrew sitting still and smiling.




No comments: