We had lots of fun coming up with our costumes and had a few different Halloween parties that we dressed up for.
Here is our puppy Toto
Along with Dorthy and the Tin Man.
Although we didn't go trick-or-treating on Halloween night, we had our traditional yummy white chicken chili and breadsticks and carved pumpkins.
Then we decided to kicked back, relax and watch a few scary movies as we waited for trick-or-treaters to come knocking. In the meantime, I got scared out of my wits and we ate way too much candy. After the first movie, I was a bit...well...I'll admit...scared to go to bed. So, I told Stephen we needed to watch something else to get my mind off of it. So out of the kindness of his heart, Stephen put on and watched Twilight with me. Not that I'm a huge Twilight fan. In fact, I think we laughed more at the cheesy-ness than anything else. But it certainly got my mind off the first movie. Before we new it, it was way too late and we hadn't gotten a single trick-or-treater.
The next day we definitely had a Halloween hang-over. Guess it was bound to happen. We had a wonderful weekend full of the all the Halloween festivities.
5 comments:
You guys are a cute lil' bunch from Oz! Love the look on Andrew's face. lol
Andrew has grown so much! It looks like you had a lot of fun with him this Halloween. :) It looks like you guys are doing great. By the way, Twilight isn't cheesy! I tell Brad that I wish the movies / books were real, and he reminds me that I probably don't want real werewolves & vampires running around!
You guys look so good! I love your costumes. No trick-or-treaters? What a shame! Next year!
Such cute costumes...love it!
Love your costumes! Can I have your chicken chili recipe when you get a chance. Thanks!
Post a Comment