So we just have to share this...
As we were waiting in the lobby for our car to be worked on this weekend, we got some cute little laughs out of our big boy. Stephen quickly pulled his phone out and was able to catch just a little bit before he got tired. We've decided we have one ticklish boy! Enjoy.
8 comments:
Way too cute. I love it!
So cute!! :)
Made me laugh too!!!!!!
absolutely adorable!!!
I'm playing catch up- SOOO cute!!! his little giggle is ADORABLE!! love y'all's halloween costumes too- how fun!! Glad y'all are doing well. I was just in Chicago this past week for work- only for the day though. Next time I'm out that way& am staying for a bit, it would be fun to get together!!!
Oh so cute! He is getting so big! What a beautiful little boy!!
So cute! I can't wait for Eli to start giggling!
Yay Andrew!!
Post a Comment