We were so excited to have more visitors this month! We had a wonderful visit with my parents, who came to visit for an entire week. They were able to get in a lot of Andrew time and he was able to show off how grown-up he is with all of his smiles and coos. This was a first for my parents to see him off of oxygen. (since we lived with them before moving out here.) We had a great week and had fun showing them the area. My dad loves to stay busy and so we put him to work fixing a few things around the house...especially our wobbly dishwasher. Thanks SO much dad! They even let Stephen and I have a little date night to the temple. It's hard to leave Andrew with a babysitter, being a little medically needed with the feeding tube, so we really appreciate at them letting us get away for the night. The last day they were here, we headed into the city. This was a first for Stephen and I since we've been here. It was a beautiful fall day and we decided to spend the afternoon at Navy Pier. It was fun to see the skyline along the lake and all the boats in the pier. We even took a little boat ride ourselves Andrew was quite the little trooper and just went with the flow. He's such a good and easy going little baby.
![]() |
| Andrew, Stephen and my dad looking out at Lake Michigan |
| My mom and I with the Chicago skyline |
| Going for a boat ride in the "Windy City" of Chicago |

2 comments:
I'm so glad your parents could go see you so soon!
Emily, I love your blog and beautiful Andrew. He is truly a blessing. It is fantastic that both sets of parents have been able to visit so soon after your arrival in Chicago area. I think of you often and wish you more blessings and love
Linda Holden Ford
Post a Comment