7.29.2011

Together

This last weekend was simply wonderful! Stephen surprised me a few weeks ago and bought a ticket to come and see Andrew and I here in Utah. It has been over a month since he left we are really starting to feel it. We both knew this was apart of the PLAN we had...but we've really learned the meaning to the phrase "easier said than done". I'll admit, it's been pretty tough on both ends. I loved having him around this weekend and seeing him be a dad. It was very rejuvenating for both of us. We are both very torn. He wishes he could be here helping and seeing Andrew grow and I wish I could be there to help support him as he starts his new job, unpacks everything and gets settled into our new place. Needless to say Andrew got lots of Daddy time this weekend and loved every minute of it.  Stephen now has a little bit better understanding of what life is like with a little one. :) Here's some of my favorite pics I just couldn't resist in taking.

3 comments:

Mesia said...

he is adorable! he looks healthy and big!! yeah!

Danielle said...

How adorable and precious! I love the pic of him smiling! That is SO great Stephen could come be with you guys for a while. What an awesome surprise! I'm so glad things are getting better for you guys :)

Adam and Christine said...

So glad that you were able to spend time together. Glad that Andrew is doing so well.