Anyways...I must say I now consider blogging to be one of my relaxing hobbies. It's been a great way to journal, write down thoughts and things that we've done. I used to be so awful at journaling, but ever since I started a blog, it's become much easier
So I must share one thing I found as I was blog stocking... I came across this quote that really made me think. I just had to laugh at how true this statement is.
"Blogging- Never before have so many people with so little to say, say so much to so few people"
1 comment:
emily,
i am the same way! i will spend a bunch of time reading blogs of friends and strangers too. i consider it a good waste of time because it's taken place of watching t.v.! when we were in the group home i felt like it was my only way to keep in touch with the outside world & to be able to vent about our experiences there. it's become an addiction ever since!
Post a Comment