I just wanted to post a few pictures from our highlights from the holiday weekend. We were able to go up to my parents and
celebrate with them. About 2 weeks ago I convinced my sister Camille to run a 5k with me. So we got up bright and early that morning to run the Kaysville 5k. It was so great! I'm so proud of her for doing it. It was her first one and she did awesome! I always enjoy running a good short 5k each summer. It gives me something to look forward to. However, I was pretty tired the rest of the day. I must be getting old. We did make it to the Kaysville parade where my dad drove his Model A car with the grand kids. (This is becoming a fun tradition each year) Stephen rode with them this year and helped hand out candy. They had a blast and it was great to watch for them. Then we did the usual 4th of July BBQ and homemade ice cream at my sister Melinda's house. The night wouldn't have been complete with out a fireworks show. At Melinda's house we not only saw one but 3 different shows from around the valley.
The 4th of July is always fun...especially since 2 years ago that day was the first time Stephen met my family and he held my hand for the first time. It's kind-of our unofficial "anniversary"! What great memories!
celebrate with them. About 2 weeks ago I convinced my sister Camille to run a 5k with me. So we got up bright and early that morning to run the Kaysville 5k. It was so great! I'm so proud of her for doing it. It was her first one and she did awesome! I always enjoy running a good short 5k each summer. It gives me something to look forward to. However, I was pretty tired the rest of the day. I must be getting old. We did make it to the Kaysville parade where my dad drove his Model A car with the grand kids. (This is becoming a fun tradition each year) Stephen rode with them this year and helped hand out candy. They had a blast and it was great to watch for them. Then we did the usual 4th of July BBQ and homemade ice cream at my sister Melinda's house. The night wouldn't have been complete with out a fireworks show. At Melinda's house we not only saw one but 3 different shows from around the valley.
No comments:
Post a Comment