7.07.2008

Dad's Car

After showing Stephen the changes I made on our blog and the last post, he wanted me to add a few pictures. We went up to my parents house the night before the 4th July so I wouldn't have to wake up any eariler than needed form my race. We ended up helping them get the old car ready for the race we washed it and polished it inside and out. Then my dad taught Stephen how to drive it. It's kind of tricky because it has a double clutch. (I figured I'd stay with my automatic car) But Stephen was up for an adventure. My dad shocked us all when he got the 1931 Model A car about 3 or 4 years ago. But he really enjoys taking his grandkids for rides in it around the neighborhood and hearing the sound of the old fashioned horn.


Here's Stephen in the driver's seat...watch out!

No comments: