We were able to head to the cabin for conference weekend and spend it with family! I don't remember the last time I spent conference weekend with my family. It seems like ages ago!
Poor Kathryn thought she could ride her trike right off the edge of the deck down the 6 steps....it didn't go so well. We are thankful that she only had a few scraps and bruses across her face and nothing else happened. I would say that I sure soaked in the cuddles she gave.
We of course had to do a girls lunch with my sisters and headed to Garner village for the day. After lunch we walked around and found some amazing witches. I had never been during the Halloween season, but the kids loved it and had fun seeing all the Halloween displays!
We enjoyed the beautiful fall weather and helped grandpa work in the yard...and a little playing too!!
After celebrating the girls birthday, Stephen flew in and we made the drive to Rexburg for the wedding!! It was so wonderful to see our Holden Family. It had been over a year since we'd seen some of them. It was a quick and busy weekend though and I wished we had more time to just relax and catch up.
Stephen's youngest brother Jacob got married. The wedding was beautiful and the first time I'd been to the Rexburg Temple.
It was also the first time I met sweet Carolann! She's from a small town just outside of Rexburg so we all headed out there after the Temple. It was simply beautiful with the Tetons in the background!
What a beautiful fall day for a wedding! We spent the rest of the day/evening with family and celebrating!
I think the kid's favorite part was when they turned on the music and just started to dance the night away. The poor girls were tired after a long full day with only a tiny nap. But they had a wonderful time and somehow stayed awake on the 45 minute drive back. The next morning we had to pack up and head back to Seattle! One day was not long enough to see Grandma & Grandpa and all the Holden cousins! We were all sad to leave and go our separate ways. The kids did amazingly great for the 11 hour ride home! Stephen and I would take all sort of road trips (long & short) before we had kids. Now they are getting a little bit older and we might have to do more of these! We love road trips!
It was also the first time I met sweet Carolann! She's from a small town just outside of Rexburg so we all headed out there after the Temple. It was simply beautiful with the Tetons in the background!
What a beautiful fall day for a wedding! We spent the rest of the day/evening with family and celebrating!
I think the kid's favorite part was when they turned on the music and just started to dance the night away. The poor girls were tired after a long full day with only a tiny nap. But they had a wonderful time and somehow stayed awake on the 45 minute drive back. The next morning we had to pack up and head back to Seattle! One day was not long enough to see Grandma & Grandpa and all the Holden cousins! We were all sad to leave and go our separate ways. The kids did amazingly great for the 11 hour ride home! Stephen and I would take all sort of road trips (long & short) before we had kids. Now they are getting a little bit older and we might have to do more of these! We love road trips!




















No comments:
Post a Comment