I do have to laugh at this little this girl. She was caught snatching both her and Olivia's Easter baskets in the other room and eating all the candy and snacks...not sure how long she'd been there and how much she really ate. But I had to hide the baskets. Even after I dumped the candy into a bowl if she caught a glimpse of the bowl she'd sign "more" and say her cute little "ma ma" over and over again!
We made some yummy Easter Bunny pancakes and had a fun and relaxing Saturday.
Then on Sunday, we got all dressed up in our Easter attire and headed off to church. We tried to snap a few pictures of theses cute kids, but they would not have it.
Someday we will be able to take a picture with all three kids and nobody will be crying and trying to run away. But we did manage to catch a few of these cuties with out tears...
After celebrating Andrew's birthday on Friday, the Easter Bunny coming on Saturday, and Easter Sunday, I was completely worn out. From such a busy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment