When I lived in Logan I went to TONS of basketball games and loved cheering for our team. So when they came to Texas we had to show some Aggie spirit and cheer them on.
We had a blast and Andrew loved clapping, looking at the lights, dancing to the music and watching the action go up and down the court. Too bad USU had so many injuries on their first string players. They got creamed by UTA. Aaah well...we still had a fun night.
Andrew was making friends with UTA fans giving everyone high fives.
Found a Fellow Aggie Fan...my old roommate Veda. She and her cute family live about 6 hours away in Arkansas and made the drive for the game. Now that's what I call a dedicated Aggie fan. It was so fun to chat and catch up. It's been years since I've seen her.
Enjoying the game as a family! And yep...I even convinced
Stephen to wear some Aggie attire.
Such a big kid sitting in his own chair!




3 comments:
This totally makes me laugh, remembering when I gave Andrew BYU gear as a baby gift, totally think you went to BYU. Ha, ha! At least his daddy did! How fun to go to a game!
Yay --- glad to see Andrew sporting the right attire!! So fun you got to see the Aggies come play in your backyard! Maybe next year will be a better year for them...
Love that high five pic- so cute!
Post a Comment