There are many reasons why I love Texas and the longer I live here that lists just keeps growing. Now don't get me wrong. I do miss my friends and family, but this is just another reason I love Texas...
It's January and we broke out the shorts this week. Yep. I seriously couldn't believe it. It almost seemed wrong. But after Andrew woke up sweating from his afternoon nap, it had really warmed up. We dug out the shorts and decided to go out for an afternoon run. It was beautiful and the birds were out. It felt like spring. Yes, spring... in January!!! I know it seems a little weird to myself, but we'll take it. We have decided we've traded our summer for our winter. We stay inside while it's blazing hot during the summer months and enjoy the outdoors during the winter. This week looks mighty nice although it has cooled off again this weekend. I love when I can pull out my flip flops and spring attire. Spring is one of my absolute favorite seasons and I might be jinxing myself, but it feels like it's right around the corner for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment