7.08.2012

Bath Time

This little fishy LOVES his baths.


Every time he hears the water running in the tub he heads straight for the bathroom....and there is no stopping him. I can't catch him to even get his clothes off. He loves splashing and throwing his toys into the tub.  His new favorite trick is to grab the washcloth and swing it like a little lasso. (must be the Texan coming out of him :) By the end I'm just as wet as he is. It's funny because every time he hears water...whether it's the kitchen sink or I'm throwing some clothes into the washer, he thinks he get to play. Such a silly boy!
Just love that little bum
Poor little guy just hates getting out and throws a fit every time. What a mean mom I am, to grab the camera and snap a picture. He sure makes me laugh!

No comments: