Weight: 16lbs 8oz
Length: 26 1/2 inches
Dear Andrew...You melt my heart with your smile. You are such an easy going baby as we rush off to therapy twice a week and don't get in good naps those days. You're always willing to work hard at therapy and you always seem to light up the room with that smile.
You've started loving your tummy and play all the time there these days. Reaching for toys and turning to find them. You continue to get stronger and stronger and amaze us all. We are so proud of you!
You are a good little sleeper. But it's funny how you get yourself to sleep these days. For a little boy who was on oxygen for a month and a half after coming home from the hospital and then on the monitors for another three months after that, you sure like to keep your face covered.
A new favorite game you LOVE to play is peek-a-boo and you are the tickleish little baby I've ever known. You sometimes get in silly moods. Which is hilarious. Your dad and I love to hear you laugh.
You continue to be a rock star at eating solids foods. Bottles were such a struggle and sometimes still are hard for you. You definitely prefer eating from a spoon these days. You'll gobble up anything and everything, although I would say that peas are not your favorite, as I seem to come away wearing them each time you try them. I'm so glad to see that finally there is something in the area of eating that you can be successful at. We're now just working on taking different textures and introducing the sippy cup to you. I couldn't believe my eyes when your feeding therapist suggested that. What a big boy you are!
We love you so much Andrew!
6 comments:
What a beautiful baby! YOu are so blessed!
He is so adorable Em!! :)
He is darling!
What a fun post to read. So cute! I love his sweet smile and I'm glad he is doing so well :)
He is so cute! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! It's hard to believe it's been 6 months! Travel safe.
So tender!
Post a Comment