So I thought I'd pass this on... Stephen's Co-worker, Zac and his wife have a daughter, Sadie, who is battling a brain stem tumor. She is a quite the little gal and is declining fast. We have been following her blog the past year. Sadie has been through so much the past year and a half and they are an amazing family. They have been so strong through all of this and are an example of faith. I can't imagine going through a difficult trial like this. It's just a reminder to me to be thankful for the gospel and eternal families. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
sadiehuish.blogspot.com
1 comment:
I saw their blog early last week and found out I went to high school with Sadie's mom. I just found out the sad news. It is such a reminder of the greatness of the gospel.
Post a Comment