6.13.2009

Our Little Back Yard!

It's been about a year since we started working on our backyard. It's gone from a bunch of dirt, rocks and 4-5 foot tall weeds... to this!




We also have a tiny garden in our little back yard. It's been fun to plant a few beans, tomatoes, peppers and squash. I just hope that I can keep all these plants alive this summer and harvest some veggies.

I must say that I've really enjoyed working on it this spring. I'm learning so much about taking care of a yard and really love spending time outside working in the dirt. It so relaxing to me! Now that's it summer I love getting up early and working outside in the cool mornings! I guess I didn't realize how much I loved it, until this week. It's rained everyday the past 10 days and I haven't been able to be out there. I think I've found a new little hobbie!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love your back yard--what a little oasis! Hey if you need more ground to cover--you can dig in the dirt at our house! Hope all is well!

Vicki said...

That looks so nice!! I can't wait until we're in a house with a yard. Right now we're living in a condo.

Rachlen said...

Well Done!!

Andrea Dent said...

I love your backyard,everything about it! You did and AWESOME job!