
(If you click on the picture, it'll make it bigger so you can read it.)
This is so indicative of today's troubles. Mind you, this comic was written over 15 years ago. I'm still amazed at how the economy has so quickly turned upside down. I just have to say with how crazy it is, I am so grateful that Stephen and I have a job. I realized how blessed we are, when at our last testimony meeting in church, it seemed like one after another person mentioned the effects of the economy in their testimony. Either by loosing their job or not making sales and having to live off of their food storage. It makes me more motivated to beef up our food storage. So needless to say...that Calvin is one smart dude! I hope you get a laugh. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Seriously, this comic is perfect for days like today! I know things will get better, it's just when...
Post a Comment