4.16.2008

Being Tagged

Well Amy, I did not forget about you... It's just taken me a while to respond to this.
What were you doing 10 years ago? I was a senior at dear old Davis High and recovering from knee surgery about this time of year
5 things on my to-do list today
1. go to the gym
2. get oil changed in car
3. clean bathrooms
4. go to the bank
5. do ESL homework -yuk!
5 snacks I enjoy
1. chips and homemade salsa
2. homemade fruit smoothies
3. chocolate milk
4. Reese peanut butter cup ice cream :)
5. veggies and spinach dip
3 bad habits
1. I fall asleep anytime I sit down to watch movie or t.v. no mater the time of day or where I'm sitting. (huh Kasey-even a hard kitchen chair can put me to sleep)
2. Stephen says I worry way too much about the little things.
3. I love to clean... it's kind of sad. Watch out if I'm in a cleaning mode
If I won a million dollars, I would...
First I would, pay off student loans, car etc. I would donate some to a good cause (cancer research or something) After that I would be a loving wife and buy Stephen an airplane so we could travel and see the world!
5 places I have lived
1. Pleasant Grove, UT
2. Orem, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Logan, UT
5. Fruit Heights, UT
5 jobs that I have had
1. Special Ed teacher @ Brookside Elementary
2. Private reading & math tutor
3. EFY Coordinator, Building Counselor & Counselor
4. Part-time K-1 teacher @ Cache Valley Learning Center
5. Deseret Book
5 things you don't know about me
1. I'm an organization freak! One time when Stephen was out of town, I organized his clothes in the closet and drawers. He just laughs at me!
2. I make lists for everything! I even write things on my list that I've already done just so I can cross them off. I makes me feel sooo good.
3. As of late, Stephen and I have become addicted to The Office. The first time I saw it I thought it was really stupid. I have now repented of that fact.
4. The only bone I've broken was my collar bone when I was 9 years old.
5. If I could live in my pajamas all day long, I would!

No comments: