11.11.2007
Spare Time???
Stephen keeps asking me what I like to do in my spare time when I'm not teaching or involved with school. Amazingly I really had to ponder this question. Do I have spare time? What do I like to do? Cooking? Well yes, but not when I get home at 5:30 starving and want to eat asap. My motto then is... I'll eat whatever is quick, easy and available. Cleaning? Well, I do enjoy living in a clean apartment and the satisfaction of it all. Although, I do have to admit that sometimes when I get frustrated or just have to let out some stress I do go into the cleaning mode. But as of late, I decided I really enjoy digital scrapbooking. It's taken me a while to find the 'spare time' to sit down and figure it all out. I've done a few random pages. The first one took me over an hour to do because I don't really know how to use the program. But it's coming....slowly and hopefully it gets a little faster and easier. I'm just a beginner at all this, but here are a few pages that I've put together in my 'spare time' :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment