I just have to say that Halloween always brings out the little kid in you. I guess I sometimes forget that working in a school everyday. I'm surrounded by kids all day long. I love to see how excited they get around every holiday especially around this time of year. I think I've been bringing some of that contagious excitement home. Stephen thinks I'm weird at times, but oh well. This last weekend we were able to get dressed up for our annual family Halloween party. We've done this the past few years and it's always so fun to see everyone all dressed up in their costumes. I don't think Stephen has had to dress up since he was little. He wasn't quite sure about it all. But, we had a great time eating pizza and enjoying each other's company. Here's a few pics of everyone!
Watch out...here comes princess Leah and Darth Vader!

What a cute group of kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment