12.21.2014

Photo Shoot

Right around their due date {Nov. 12} we were able to capture some darling shots of these girls and their big brother. If you think trying to get a newborn to cooperate for a photo was tricky, try getting two to cooperate with you...plus a three year old. Anyways, I love how they turned out! In most of the pictures you can tell who is who....Olivia is the smaller one and Kathryn has the dark black hair.


Olivia June

Kathryn Mary 








 These two couldn't be more opposite Kathryn has an innie belly button and Olivia has an outie. Haha!


I just love these black & white ones with Andrew! He is such the sweetest big brother. These girls are pretty lucky to have such a loving brother. 


 Olivia  & Andrew

A not so happy Kathryn & Andrew

These girls were at the end of their rope and we were trying to squeeze in a few more pictures. I love how Andrew was caught kissing and trying to calm down Olivia...so sweet! 

No comments: