Decorated the tree
Date night to 'A Christmas Carol' at Dallas Theater Center downtown.
Saw the lights at the Gaylord Texan. This was definitely the first time I've walked around to see Christmas lights without a coat or even a jacket. Nice!
While we were there we saw a life-sized Gingerbread house....it smelled so delicious!
Picnic by the tree with cousins!
Watched a few Christmas Classics
![]() |
| Each had to have a remote in hand...and yes that is my son with his finger up his nose. |
This last week we stayed at a hotel in Dallas for a few days it was fun to be right close to the city with all the holiday hustle and bustle. This little guy LOVED swimming in the pool at the hotel!
![]() |
| His smile says it all. |
We made sure to see Santa. This boy hadn't had a nap all day and we wondered how he would react. He willingly sat on Santa's lap and was a happy boy. Both Stephen and I were quite shocked at this response.
Then Friday night we headed to the Galleria shopping center. It is one amazing mall. They claimed they had the largest indoor Christmas tree. It was quite the sight spanning over the four levels, in the middle of the ice rink.
I just love this time of year! We are so blessed and I'm so grateful we can reflect upon the birth and life of our Savior, Jesus Christ. We know that he lives and gave us the greatest gift of all, the atonement. We hope that 2013 will bring much joy and happiness! Merry Christmas!












2 comments:
I'm glad you had a great Christmas!
I'm glad you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment