So we've heard a lot of loud squawking out our window the past few weeks. A really loud and annoying sort of bird. I tried to ignore it, but the other day we finally found out what was making that noise. We live right next to a big field that lies between us and state street. From our upstairs windows, we were were able to see over the fence and down into the massive weeds that cover the field. Stephen was able to capture some good pictures and was pretty excited. I'm surprised Stephen's never seen a real pheasant before!(expecially with his knowledge and expertise of birds) I couldn't believe that such a beautiful bird, could be so loud. They have nested with some females...so we might have a whole family sometime soon. 


1 comment:
How cool! I saw a few out there last year, but I think they were just passing through...
Post a Comment