I'm not much for Adam Sandler movies but I couldn't resist with this title! As of Saturday, Stephen is officially certified in Scuba Diving! YEA! He and my brother's in law are gearing up and getting ready for a cruise our family is taking in November. They did their final dives last weekend in Wendover, NV. Don't ask me why they had to go to Wendover...there's definitely not much out there, but I guess there's a place to do some open water dives. They thought it would be great to get certified and then be able to make a couple dives in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean. I on the other hand decided not to get certified...at this point in time. Let's just say I went scuba diving a few years ago with a guy and it wasn't the best experience. To sum up the traumatic experience in a few short sentences, I got really freaked out and it was very low visibility. I got claustrophobic and panicked. Anyways, I'm getting very excited for our cruise. It will be a great break from school. We're going with just the adults in our family and it will be such a fun week! The count down is on....only a month away!
10.02.2008
Scuba Steve
I'm not much for Adam Sandler movies but I couldn't resist with this title! As of Saturday, Stephen is officially certified in Scuba Diving! YEA! He and my brother's in law are gearing up and getting ready for a cruise our family is taking in November. They did their final dives last weekend in Wendover, NV. Don't ask me why they had to go to Wendover...there's definitely not much out there, but I guess there's a place to do some open water dives. They thought it would be great to get certified and then be able to make a couple dives in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean. I on the other hand decided not to get certified...at this point in time. Let's just say I went scuba diving a few years ago with a guy and it wasn't the best experience. To sum up the traumatic experience in a few short sentences, I got really freaked out and it was very low visibility. I got claustrophobic and panicked. Anyways, I'm getting very excited for our cruise. It will be a great break from school. We're going with just the adults in our family and it will be such a fun week! The count down is on....only a month away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment