We were able to finally spend a day on my parents boat. It's taken almost the entire summer to get it on the lake and it's been a couple of summers since we've used the boat. This was a well over due get-a-way. We went up to Deer Creek where surprisingly for a holiday weekend it wasn't very busy at all. I enjoyed it and was amazed that I remembered how to get up on skis. (It's been a couple of years) All the grandkids had a great time going on boat rides and playing on the water and in the sand. One thing we all agreed on is that we need to do this a little more often. However, I am sure stiff today. I don't think my body is used to being drug behind a boat. I hurt in places I didn't think I had muscles! It's all worth it though. Anywho...here's some pictures from the fun day. 

I'm so proud of Stephen. He made it up only after a few trys!

Here's proof that I actually got up after 2 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment