Since I can't think of anything to write about this week, I saw this on somebody else's blog and thought that I'd share a few of our family's favorite things. Enjoy!
Stephen's Favorites:
Color: Red
Movie: The last one he's seen
Food: ChineseDessert: Cheesecake
Season: Spring, Summer & Fall
T.V. Show: The Office
Place to visit: Home in Michigan or Iguazu Falls
Book:Too many to choose
Hobbie: Flying
Scripture: D&C 46:13-14
Holiday: Christmas
Thing to Do: Play piano, computer & read
Emily's Favorites:
Color: Green
Movie: I am a sucker for any chick flick...you name it and I've probably seen it!
Food: Chinese (it's all delicious)
Dessert: Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Season: Spring - I love all of the beautiful flowers
T.V. Show: The Office
Place to visit: Paris & Hawaii
Book: I have lots, but "A Little Princess & "Diary of a Worm" (both children's books)
Hobbie: Digital Scrapbooking/Blogging & Teaching
Scripture: Helaman 5:12
Holiday: Christmas
Thing to Do: Spend time with my family
No comments:
Post a Comment