
This past week has been a time for reflection with the passing of President Gordon B. Hinckley. I am so grateful to have blessed to be born in the fulness of times, with living prophets, temples and eternal families. President Hinckley was an amazing man. As I look back in my life, he was the prophet of my testimony. I recieved my own witness of the truthfulness of the gospel during his call as a prophet. He will stand as a legacy of Temples. There are millions who now can recieve the blessings of the temple. I have been eternally blessed by the temple when I married my best friend and eternal companion. He was a prophet of God and I have a tender spot in my heart for this great man who has worked so hard to fulfill this calling. He was a man of Christ-like love, strength and humility. I am greateful that he is now able to be with his charished wife, Marjorie and can kneel at the feet of our savior. I am grateful for his example, testimony and faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment